Trellex wear-resistant products
Trellex wear elements include a wide range of basic wear plates made from rubber or polyurethane. Wear-resistant elements reduce noise and provide first-class protection when installed on trays, dump truck bodies, feeders, silos and other components that need to be protected from wear. These linings cope equally well with impact loads and wear from sliding friction.
- They are distinguished by excellent wear resistance when exposed to impact and sliding friction.
- Whether it is the wet or dry processing of large or fine material, which is fed at a small or large angle, these products will extend equipment life and increase productivity.
- The steel base eliminates the penetration of particles under the lining and ensures reliable fastening.
- They reduce noise and vibration.
- They are lighter than traditional steel lining.
- They are characterized by a resistance to pH 4 - 11 and water of any type, as well as to most oils and chemicals of small and moderate concentrations