Gyratory crushers are crushers used during the first stage of crushing. The material is broken down in the crushing chamber, between the external fixed component (the lining vessels) and the internal rotating component (the mobile cone lining) mounted on an oscillating shaft.
The destruction of the material takes place due to uninterrupted compression between the linings around the chamber’s circumference. An additional effect of the crushing takes place between the compressed particles which reduce the lining’s wear.
Metso’s gyratory crusher ‘SUPERIOR’ has been developed for the first stage of crushing. One of the crusher’s distinctive features is its high level of production and minimal pressure on important components of the equipment and a maximum lining service life. The high production level and low energy consumption and wear levels allow you to reduce your operating costs per ton.
FEATURES OF THE ‘SUPERIOR’ GYRATORY CRUSHER
- The crushing chamber allows for more even wear
- High production level and durability
- An effective dust-proof seal
- The design of the main shaft has been developed for heavy duty
- It has a patented serrated gear and gear adjustment method
- A balanced design which significantly reduces the dynamic load on supporting structures