Metso Outotec is a front runner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its illustrative combined sales for 2019 were about EUR 4.2 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki.
- Founded in 1999 in Finland
- Headquartered in Helsinki (Finland)
- Company staff over 15,000 employees
- Branches: Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan
INDUSTRIES IN WHICH METSO WORKS
- Non-metallic materials
- Oil and gas
- Pulp and paper industry
- Scrap processing and metallurgy
Danfoss A/S is a Danish company, an international concern for the production of drive technology, thermal automation, refrigeration and industrial automation.
- Founded in 1933 in Denmark
- The headquarters is located in the city of Norborg (Denmark)
- Number of employees: over 25,000
- In Russia since 1993
- 93 factories in 25 countries, AC Drives are produced in the outskirts of Moscow
VOLUMES OF SALES IN RUSSIA IN 2017:
- ~ 200 million Euros (AC Drives - 34 million Euros)
WEG is one of the world's largest manufacturers of electric motors, power machines, and frequency-drive equipment.
- Founded in 1961 in Brazil
- Headquarters in the city of Jaragua (Brazil)
- Number of employees: over 30,000
- It is the second largest manufacturer (after Siemens) in the world of low-voltage electric motors (of up to 1000 volts) and the third largest manufacturer (after Siemens and ABB) of high-voltage electric motors
- Since 2008, more than 16 million electric motors are produced per year in Russia
- Its service center is in St. Petersburg (4 employees)
VOLUMES OF SALES IN RUSSIA IN 2017:
- ~ 11 million Euros
Multotec was founded more than 40 years ago. It holds a leading position in the production of equipment and special materials for mining and processing enterprises.
- Headquartered in Johannesburg (South Africa)
- The company employs over 1720 people
- The total area of production facilities is 85,000 m2
- Branches: South Africa, Mozambique, Botswana, Zambia, Ghana, Canada, Chile
- Accreditation of company production according to ISO 9001: 2008
KEY BUSINESS DIRECTIONS WHICH SUPPLEMENT METSO SOLUTIONS:
- Processing Equipment
- Screening Solutions
- Sampling Solutions
- Wear resistant coatings
- Mill lining
- Filtration and Dewatering Solutions
- Conveyor Systems Solutions
Element is a manufacturer of parts and spare parts, as well as a service provider for equipment of various brands operating in the mining industry and the industry of non-metallic materials.
- Founded in 2016 in Finland
- Branches: Finland, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Petrozavodsk, Novosibirsk, Stary Oskol, Kostomuksha, Monchegorsk
KEY BUSINESS DIRECTIONS:
- Spare parts for crushing and screening equipment
- Spare parts for pumps, pipelines
- Conveyor Transport Components
- Protection against wear and tear
- Mill lining
- Selection of standard components and their full-fledged analogues
- Equipment Maintenance and Auditing
- Technical and warranty support
- Logistics and warehouses
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC is one of the world's leading manufacturers, providing efficient and environmental digital solutions for access to electricity and automation. Integrated solutions for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industry provide the world's best energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services.
The Kumera Corporation is a worldwide marketer of manufactured products and engineering services. The corporation consists of three major operating divisions.
The Power Transmission Group
This group provides a comprehensive range of products for a wide variety of applications in all the major processing industries. Kumera has more than 70 years of experience as a manufacturer of mechanical power transmissions for the industrial market. There are more than 200,000 Kumera gear units in operation in about 40 countries.
The Technology Division
Division is specialized in process equipment for metallurgical and environmental industries.
The Foundry Division
As the leading company, Peiron Oy produces all types of steel and iron castings, forming a link in the vertical manufacturing of Kumera Corporation.
P. van der Wegen Gears BV is a part of PWT private group of companies and is one of the world's leading developers and manufacturers of open gears, crown gears, girth gear pinions, large bevel and cylindrical gear pairs, gearboxes and worm gears. The company specializes in engineering, design, development and manufacturing of open gears with a diameter up to 30 meters.
- Founded in 1880 in Tilburg
- Manufacturing is carried out in the Netherlands
- 330 specialists
- Possibility of manufacturing prefabricated gears with internal and external diameter up to 30 meters and weight up to 500 tons
- Proprietary software for high-quality bevel gears manufacturing
- The company is a member of AGMA (American Gear Manufactures' Association)
MDM produces a wide range of turbine compressors for turbines, compressors, generators. One of the areas of activity is manufacturing of large gearboxes (100 kW to 4.2 MW (66 tons)) in Germany for mills, furnaces, drums, conveyors and special gearboxes for ore mining and smelting, cement and chemical industries.
- The Company is founded in 1846
- The production facilities are located in Germany, in Magdeburg and Dessau, at five plants
- Own foundry and welding units